DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY
Through art we offer help to agencies, highlight artists, and create hope for those in need.
If you are an agency that works with those in recovery, Doors of Opportunity Artist’s Project provides:
- A trained artist to work with your staff or your clients.
- Creates small art events for your staff or clients.
- Each participant paints on a personal canvas.
- Each participant receives encouragement and hope throughout the art process.
- No artistic ability necessary.
- Clients begin painting abstract images where a Doors of Opportunity Artist’s Project team member guides them through a process until a story of hope is revealed.
- Doors of Opportunity Artist’s Project will either train your employees in this process so they can work with your clients or we will work directly with your clients.
If you are an artist and would like to work with Doors of Opportunity Artist’s Project in your area:
- Please contact through the bookings page for an application.
If you are a person in recovery:
- Please contact your recovery group, health agency, or program and tell them about The Doors of Opportunity Artist’s Project.
- They can contact us through the bookings page.
Many projects done through Doors Of Opportunity Artist’s Project are not funded. If you would like to give towards changing lives you can give through the button located here. Currently there is not a tax donation for your giving, however, we hope to grow in the future.